WELCOME TO KC Sports

NEWS | SPORTS | CELEBRITY GIST | MIXTAPE | COMEDY VIDEOS | JOKES | TECH | FASHION

PROMOTE MUSIC | ADVERTISE | SUBMIT FREEBEAT

  • New Everton boss Carlo Ancelotti 'will stop £70m Richarlison transfer to Manchester United'
  • New Everton boss Carlo Ancelotti 'will stop £70m Richarlison transfer to Manchester United'

    Everton boss Carlo Ancelotti will reject all bids for Richarlison following reported interest from Manchester United. 

    Richarlison is one of five attacking players United are monitoring ahead of the January transfer window as they bid to add firepower in the final third.
    The Brazilian has emerged as one of Everton's key men since joining the club from Watford for £40 million in 2018.

    The 22-year-old has scored eight goals already this season, with The Sun reporting that United could launch a £70 million bid.
    However, Everton are determined to keep hold of the Brazil international, regardless of the size of any potential bid froom United.
    Ancelotti was named Everton's new boss last week and has the final say on all transfers and views Richarlison as one of his key men. 

    The former Napoli boss said after the 1-0 Boxing Day victory over Burnley that his side needed to improve in the final third and be more clinical in front of goal.
    He said: ''We have to be more efficient up front — there we can improve.'
    Ancelotti also ruled out the prospect of signing more strikers, and insisted he is happy to work with his current existing options.
    He said: 'For sure, I am not asking for a striker because up front we are really good. Anyway, we don't talk about this until January 5.
    'After that we can talk if we need something or not.'

    No comments:

    Post a Comment